Department of Agricultural Chemistry, National Taiwan University

View count: 20675

Overseas chinese students

1. Eligibility: you can apply as an overseas Chinese students if you 
  - have stayed overseas for more than six years
  - have become a permanent residence in your country of residence.
2. Where to apply:
 - University Entrance Committee For Overseas Chinese Students:
 - Undergraduate Programs through Recommendation by Overseas Senior High School: